Digital marketing is a huge ocean which is changing day by day. New strategies, new methods, and new platforms are being introduced to make business more successful. Following blogs and being in touch with the world and being updated with the technology is very important if you are choosing digital marketing as your career or to make your business more successful. If you are a beginner follow these cool digital marketing blogs for regular updates and to know the trends in the digital marketing world. If you are an expert you might have already gone through them in case if you missed any you can start following them.
These are the top 5 digital marketing blogs which I regularly follow to be in touch with the Digital technology, to learn new strategies and techniques.
- Google Webmaster Central Blog: This is one of the cool blogs by Google, by following this blog you can get all updates from google like new Google crawling updates, updates about search engines, updates about new algorithms, etc. By following this blog you can make sure that your website is updated with the current technology.
- Brian dean’s Backlinko: Brian Dean is the founder of Backlinko. He is one of the worlds much in demand SEO experts. In his blog, you can learn about SEO techniques and strategies to make your website rank high in google. Backlinko is one of the best sources to become a better SEO expert.
- Blog by MOZ: We all know about the MOZ as a marketing analytics software where digital marketers use this tool to analyze their web sites. Following this blog by MOZ, you can learn about SEO strategies, link building techniques and you can go through the updates of seminars and sessions being conducted by MOZ.
- Hub Spot: Hub Spot is a software developer which provides tools for Content management, web analytics, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media marketing. Following Hub Spot blog may improve your skills in SEO, SMM, Web Analytics and Content Management.
- Search Engine Land: In Search Engine land you can learn about SEO, SEM, Google, Bing, Social, and updates of events on digital marketing.